You have already planned where to fill up your carb depot to the max?
Well then we have some bad news for you: You might want to change your mind 😉
Because of course Berlin offers far more than top pasta restaurants. Top rice restaurants for example – so here we go with our very personal Top 10-Tipps for Berlin’s best restaurants for rice dishes:
- Sadhu, (Kreuzberg, Falckensteinstraße 41) – no website. Indian/Pakistani, best Biryani in town in one of the most vibrant areas of Berlin (near Oberbaumbrücke)
- Amrit, the Indian „Original“ in Berlin, with various restaurants across the City (i. a. Oranienstr./Oranienburger Str.)
- Rasas, highclass Indian restaurant in Westend (Olympic Stadium-area) and Nikolassee. Aricetocratic!
- Good Time, Thai/Indonesia-Superfood (3 location, one very central near Hausvogteiplatz). Beware of the spices prior to Marathon day or just go full risk, but don’t blame us :-)!
- HotSpot, (Charlottenburg/near KuDamm, Eisenzahnstr. 66) – no website. Despite its name laid back and familiar; fantastic Chinese food of a different kind, including probably one of the largest selections of (German) white wines
- Ixthys, (Schöneberg, Pallasstr. 21) – no website. Also known as „Bible-Korean“ – real Korean food in biblical ambiente – simple and tasty (esp. Bibimbap)
- Maria Bonita, (Prenzlauer Berg). Viva Mexico! Everything you need …
- El Borriquito, (Charlottenburg). For more than 40 years a unique experience in Berlin. Unbeatable: Paella – reserve, enjoy and try to be on time at the starting line …
- COA – Cuisine of Asia (Potsdamer Platz). Across Asia for everyone – located very centrally
- Ishin – various locations across the City. Decent Sushi at good rates; raw fish prior to Marathon day seems rather courageous; but Sushi simply is a must in the category „Rice“
Do you have other favourites or recommendations? Just let us know by posting a comment below or use the Twitter hashtag #marathonrisiberlin as we do! We wish you all the best for your run, lots of fun and joy! Stay tuned and follow us on any of our social media channels 🙂
(c) freeimages.com/Monika Szczygieł