You will be running the Berlin Marathon and you enjoyed our article on Berlin’s Top 10 Pasta Restaurants?
You have already planned where to fill up your carb depot to the max?
Well then we have some bad news for you: You might want to change your mind 😉
Because of course Berlin offers far more than top pasta restaurants. Top rice restaurants for example – so here we go with our very personal Top 10-Tipps for Berlin’s best restaurants for rice dishes:
- Sadhu, (Kreuzberg, Falckensteinstraße 41) – no website. Indian/Pakistani, best Biryani in town in one of the most vibrant areas of Berlin (near Oberbaumbrücke)
- Amrit, the Indian „Original“ in Berlin, with various restaurants across the City (i. a. Oranienstr./Oranienburger Str.)
- Rasas, highclass Indian restaurant in Westend (Olympic Stadium-area) and Nikolassee. Aricetocratic!
- Good Time, Thai/Indonesia-Superfood (3 location, one very central near Hausvogteiplatz). Beware of the spices prior to Marathon day or just go full risk, but don’t blame us :-)!
- HotSpot, (Charlottenburg/near KuDamm, Eisenzahnstr. 66) – no website. Despite its name laid back and familiar; fantastic Chinese food of a different kind, including probably one of the largest selections of (German) white wines
- Ixthys, (Schöneberg, Pallasstr. 21) – no website. Also known as „Bible-Korean“ – real Korean food in biblical ambiente – simple and tasty (esp. Bibimbap)
- Maria Bonita, (Prenzlauer Berg). Viva Mexico! Everything you need …
- El Borriquito, (Charlottenburg). For more than 40 years a unique experience in Berlin. Unbeatable: Paella – reserve, enjoy and try to be on time at the starting line …
- COA – Cuisine of Asia (Potsdamer Platz). Across Asia for everyone – located very centrally
- Ishin – various locations across the City. Decent Sushi at good rates; raw fish prior to Marathon day seems rather courageous; but Sushi simply is a must in the category „Rice“
Do you have other favourites or recommendations? Just let us know by posting a comment below or use the Twitter hashtag #marathonrisiberlin as we do! We wish you all the best for your run, lots of fun and joy! Stay tuned and follow us on any of our social media channels 🙂
(c) freeimages.com/Monika Szczygieł
Pingback: 10 Tipps für die Berlin Vital Marathonmesse 2016 am Gleisdreieck
Pingback: Visiting Berlin? - The Top 10 essential Sights
Pingback: Supporting Programme Berlin Marathon